Megaflow Hot Water Cylinder HE Indirect
Vaillant eco TEC condensing boilers
Glowworm Ultracom Condensing Combi
Worcester Greenstar Condensing Combi
Megaflow Hot Water Cylinder HE Direct
Megaflo is the brand leader in unvented domestic water heating.
In addition to the basic advantages of unvented system. NEW high efficiency Megaflo HE offers a number of features that place it well ahead of the competition in terms of performance, quality and reliability.
- Internal air-gap with patented floating baffle
- Strong, Duplex stainless steel construction
- High performance ‘coil-incoil’ heat exchanger
- No sacrificial anode (eliminates need for annual inspection)
- Appliance-like plastic-coated outer case
- Patented cold water inlet diffuser minimises mixing of cold and hot water
- Water inlet controls increase flow rates by up to 35%
- Improved performance even at 1 bar
- Every unit tested to 15 bar (217psi)
- 25-year transferable cylinder guarantee
- 5-year guarantee on the coldwater control valve
- 2-year guarantee on all other components
- ½” temperature and pressure relief valve
We offer a free consultation service and quotation for any type of system
UP TO 10 year Warranty on Vaillant ecoTec Plus Boilers
FREE 7 Year Guarantee on all Glow-worm Boilers
Approved Boiler installers for Vaillant, Glowworm & Baxi
Alan Ferguson’s six ‘If’s
- If he CAN do it, he WILL do it WHEN he says he will do it.
- If it’s not in your interest, or his, he will say so.
- If he doesn’t know about something, he knows a man who does.
- If he does know about it, he gets on with it.
- If your boiler is a problem, make it his, and you won’t have it for long.
- If you call Alan you will have only one regret – that you didn’t call him earlier.
Alan is dependable and reliable. He’s good.
I have used Alan on various occasions over the past year and would highly recommend his service. He proved to have an expert knowledge of the difficult work that needed to be carried out to improve the central heating system in my house.
His work was first class and delivered in a clean and tidy manner. His ability to talk through any problems and explain the pros and cons of solutions was also invaluable in keeping me informed and in control. Alan was reliable and unlike many tradesman turned up for appointments without fail. And in carrying out his work, he went the extra mile to ensure I was not left in the lurch when my heating failed.
Extremely personable, it is easy to build up a relationship and trust in Alan. I did that and through using Alan my heating problems are a thing of the past.
Dr Andrew N Eaton
When we woke up freezing on a Sunday morning and found that our central heating boiler had stopped working we were dismayed, but immediately called Alan. Our system was pretty old and needed replacing, however Alan managed to patch it up and keep it going until time and the weather allowed us to have it replaced.
When the time came Alan discussed our requirements and proposed a system that would meet these needs within our budget. The work was quickly and effectively carried out, without mess or fuss, and we are delighted with the result.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Alan’s work to any of my friends or colleagues.